CBD & SINUS PAIN
It is cold & flu season . As a result, many of us are suffering from sinus pain and headaches
due to Sinusitis. This pain is due to the inflammation of the tissue in your sinus cavities. Sinusitis can be due to a bacterial or viral infection, regardless of the cause it results in any or all
the following symptoms: ▪ Nasal congestion
▪ Runny nose
▪ Breathing difficulty
▪ Facial pain and pressure
There are tons of over the counter (OTC) medications that many of us depend on to manage the discomfort associated with sinus pain and congestion. They work to varying degrees, but often don’t rid us completely of the symptoms. When taken constantly, they often wreak havoc on our stomach and digestive system. Antibiotics can be helpful if the infection is bacterial, unfortunately more often than not, it’s viral, rendering antibiotics useless.
CBD TO THE RESCUE
CBD may be the right option for you if you have tried the above treatment options with no help
or are tired of the side effects.
- ▪ CBD is an effective anti-inflammatory that can help reduce swelling and provide relief to your nasal passages
- ▪ CBD’s pain-relieving properties can alleviate pain in your head, nose, ears and throat caused by Sinusitis.
- ▪ CBD interacts with the Endocannabinoid System (ECS) of your body which is responsible for regulating mood, pain, stress, and energy. WHAT CBD PRODUCT IS BEST FOR SINUSITIS?
- CBD cream or CBD balms are simple ways to get relief from sinusitis pain. You can apply them directly to the pain areas on your cheeks, temples & forehead.
- CBD oils are wonderful as they absorb directly into your bloodstream and are an effective way to achieve the anti-inflammatory and pain reduction benefits of CBD.
3. CBD Nasal Sprays are highly effective. The vascularity in the nose allows for quick absorption. CBD goes right into the bloodstream and right to work. Additionally, the nasal spray can help maintain the nasal mucosa moisturization, reduce nasal inflammation and keep the nasal passages open.