Why Use CBD CBG Oil Tincture?
CBD CBG oil has an incredible array of potential applications for many health conditions. Since it is present in low levels (usually less than 1%) in most cannabis strains, CBG is considered a minor cannabinoid.
What is CBD CBG?
Cannabigerol (CBG) is a cannabinoid, meaning it’s one of the many chemicals found in cannabis plants. The most well-known cannabinoids are cannabidiol (CBD) and tetrahydrocannabinol (THC), but there’s recently been more interest in the potential benefits of CBG.
Formulated with a potent pairing of full spectrum CBG & CBD, this 1:1 allows the powerful properties of each cannabinoid to work more effectively—known as the entourage effect. Ideal for combating inflammation, pain, and nausea—as well as promoting overall well-being. Besides, CBD is widely known to reduce pain.
– 1 to 1 CBD to CBG ratio.
– 375mg CBD and 375mg CBG in 750mg CBD+ CBG Tincture
– 750mg CBD and 750mg CBG in 1500mg CBD+ CBG Tincture
– 1500mg CBD and 1500mg CBG in 3000mg CBD+ CBG Tincture.
– Does not contain THC (0.00% THC).
– Hold under your tongue for 60-90 and experience faster absorption and higher bioavailability than edibles, capsules, and beverage products.
– All tinctures are 1oz (30ml).
– Ingredients: CBD Isolate, CBG Isolate, MCT Oil.
– All-natural ingredients, non-GMO, gluten-free, vegan friendly, with no animal testing.
– Great use of cbd for pain.
How Long Does CBD Oil Tinctures Last?
Each person develops his or her own CBD regimen for taking tinctures, but many consumers find that establishing a consistent program for CBD tincture dosing works best. Most users find two doses, once upon rising in the morning and the second at bedtime, is sufficient for their needs. Others use tinctures as their foundation for daily CBD ingestion, and use different CBD products (edibles, creams, and balms, for instance) for additional CBD treatments throughout their day. We recommend beginning with a morning/evening CBD oil tincture routine and then adjusting accordingly. Also, be aware that stress-filled days may call for extra dosages of CBD (either as tinctures or other kinds of products).